Self wash car wash: If you’re washing your car with a pressure washer, here’s a good way to go about it.
Self wash car wash
Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value. You can request publication of your article for publication by sending it to us via our Email below. email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp) or call +2347034920650. Click here to start business now with businesshab.com
1. Get a pressure washer that is rated at a minimum of 2200 PSI @ 4.0 GPM minimum, unless brushing.
Anytime that a pressure washer with pressures or flows that are less than the recommended minimums are used, brush the vehicle, then rinse.
Read on: 18 Things You Should Know about Self Car Wash
2. If the vehicle is extremely dirty, power wash the heavy dirt off before applying the detergent.
3. When the vehicle is hot, cool down the surface with cold clear water prior to applying the detergent.
When the vehicle is cold the use of warm water increases the efficiency of the detergent.
4. Apply the detergent to the vehicle.
Liquid detergent concentrate should be downstream injected onto the surface.
5. Pressure wash the detergent off, top to bottom.
Keep the nozzle close enough to the surface to clean, but not so close that the pressure could damage anything.
See also: 12 Tips on How to Practice Self Service Car Wash
6. Apply Plex-Master through the downstream injector to give the car a protective seal.
Pre-dilute ½ gallon of concentrate with 4 ½ gallons of water prior to further dilution through the injection system.
7. Rinse with clear water then towel the vehicle dry.
Read also: 12 Tips on Choosing a Car Wash & Paying
To reduce mineral spots, wash when conditions allow slow drying, or towel dry.
To eliminate mineral spots use soft water