1. Door to Door House Cleaning Service
It is a credit crunch-free business that you can easily start in Nigeria.
On average, the adults in Nigeria remain busy in their home.
So, they don’t have enough time to do their cleaning at home.
Most of the people prefer to get House Cleaning Service from the service providers.
2. Door to Door House Cleaning Service
You can start door to door House Cleaning Service in which people contact you in their home.
And you link them with the washers easily.
In this way, you will be able to earn a handsome amount of commission from both the parties.
You don’t need enough capital for starting this business.
Door to door can be a difficult and intimidating way to conduct business.
Still, in many instances it is the best way to bring certain services to people’s attention.
If you have the right approach, you can increase your chances of success.
And maybe even find some enjoyment in the process.
3. Dress appropriately.
You need to look presentable to the customers you want to reach.
In most cases, wearing a tie looks much better than jeans and a t-shirt.
You will be walking around in these clothes, so they do need to be comfortable.
- Don’t overdo your clothing. A new, finely tailored suit can be somewhat intimidating.
- Especially if it makes you look incredibly out of place in the neighborhood you are walking through.
4. Pick the right time for the business
5. Knock on the door or ring the doorbell.
6. Start with a greeting.
Avoid your sales pitch at first. A simple, “Hello, how are you today?” treats each person as an individual rather than just a potential customer. You want the person to trust you and want to talk to you.
- Observe your surroundings when approaching the door and gather hints on the customer’s interests to help break the ice.
- Tweak your introduction from time to time to keep things fresh. It can be easy to fall into a rut, and act like you are reading prepared remarks rather than talking to someone.
7. Be friendly and confident.
You aren’t just selling a product, you are selling yourself as a trustworthy representative of the company you work for.
Potential customers should want to invite you in for more information.
It’s always better to smile and make eye contact as much as possible.
8. Be persistent and patient.
Most doors you knock on will not want to talk to you.
Don’t get discouraged by people saying no.
You aren’t looking for everyone to buy your products, just the people who are interested.