Corduroy dress: Corduroy blazers are as perennial as the academic calendar. But they also come with a fair amount of crusty professor baggage. So the trick is finding one with a fresh, younger man’s take. Follow Trevor Noah’s lead here with classic fall colors, a slim fit, and boatloads of funny-man swagger. The best part about this autumnal staple: Because corduroy is just fancy cotton, you can find versions at wallet-friendly prices. For more precise guidance, follow our rules below.
Corduroy Sport Coat
You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right, you can request publication of your article for publication by sending it to us via our Email below. email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp) or call +2347034920650. Click here to start business now with businesshab.com
1. Wear a Corduroy Sport Coat with a printed dress for a bold look.
Spice up your formal fall outfits by incorporating a hip-length fur coat into the mix.
The shorter length makes your dress visible, so feel free to wear a uniquely patterned dress beneath your coat!
If you really want to go for a funkier look, consider wearing a multi-colored fur coat as well!
This works best with longer, semi-formal dresses that go over the knees.
3. Try on a long corduroy sport coat with formal slacks for a classy option.
- Pair a nice pair of slacks or chinos with some leather loafers.If you’re in the mood to accessorize, test out a dark fedora, or another type of brimmed hat.
- Try incorporating a neutral-toned long sleeved dress shirt with this type of coat.
4. Go for Classic Colors:
Corduroy is all about texture. So let that take center stage and choose a color that’s classic but not put-you-to-bed boring.
Go for hunter green, like Noah does in the pages of GQ, rich marine blue, or teddy bear brown. The classic sports coat deserves an equally classic hue.
5. Keep It Crispy:
Unlike leather, corduroy does not look better with age.
Retire anything with too-worn cuffs, or get messed-up elbows updated with a suede patch.
If it’s too far gone (and you should know when that happens).
Pick up a crisp new blazer with an updated fit.
Corduroy comes in varying degrees of thick or thin wale (this refers to the ribs of the fabric).
You should go for thin to medium.
Thick-wale corduroy slides too quickly into leisure-suit territory.
7. Get the Fit Just Right:
Resist the urge to get too comfy in your cords.
This blazer should fit as sharply as any other suit jacket.
If it doesn’t fit that way off the rack, take it to a tailor.
8. Pair a fur coat with a fancy dress for formal occasions.
Consider wearing a neutral-toned coat (e.g., black, gray).
- Short fur coats work well for both formal and semi-formal occasions.
- Consider adding a pair dangling earrings to add an elegant touch to a fancy outfit.
9. Try a solid-colored coat with a sweater and jeans for a fun, casual outfit.
Complete the outfit with a solid color in your pants, like black or blue jeans.
- For instance, take a thigh-length, mustard yellow Corduroy Sport Coat and pair it with a rainbow-striped sweater and blue jeans.
- Complete the outfit with a subtle pair of white sneakers or running shoes.
10. Pair a Corduroy Sport Coat with pajama pants for a cozy ensemble.
Any type of material works for this look, as long as you don’t mind your pajama pants potentially getting dusty.
- For example, you could wear a short, neutral-toned fur coat with a vibrantly patterned pair of green pajama pants. If your pajamas are especially bright, consider rounding them off with a white pair of sneakers or slip-ones.
- Add a fun accent to your outfit by sliding on a pair of brightly colored glasses.
11. Slip a Corduroy Sport Coat over a turtleneck and sweatpants to keep comfortable.
Stay extra toasty this fall or winter by pairing a striped turtleneck with some solid-colored sweatpants.
If you aren’t into stripes, consider playing around with different patterns, like floral or polka dots.
- An example outfit could be a black and white striped turtleneck combined with a pair of light gray sweatpants and completed with a long, dark brown fur coat and a pair of low-cut boots.
- Wear a shorter fur coat if you’d prefer to have a less bulky ensemble.
12. Choose an authentic Corduroy Sport Coat to prioritize comfort.
Purchase a Corduroy Sport Coat to maximize your style while still staying cozy in the colder winter months.
Real animal Corduroy Sport Coat feel especially soft and luxurious.
But they can be more expensive and difficult to come by.
If you don’t mind spending a little extra money, then this might be the coat for you!
Due to their quality and rarity, coats made of animal fur are only available from specialty stores.
13. Opt for a synthetic fur coat if you want to save money.
Stay warm this winter by investing in a synthetic Corduroy Sport Coat.
Despite what you might believe, many synthetic coats feel soft and luxurious to the touch and are often a fraction of a genuine animal fur coat’s price.
These coats come in long and short styles and can be found at most department stores.
14. Purchase a secondhand Corduroy Sport Coat for a retro vibe.
Look online and in vintage stores to find secondhand fur coats.
These coats are especially great for people with a nostalgic fashion sense.
Vintage clothing provides a fun, contrasting retro look compared to modern fashion, and is a big staple in many people’s wardrobes.
15. Select a bold pattern or color to sport a fun look.
Stand out from the crowd by wearing a Corduroy Sport Coat with a bright pattern or color, like leopard print or mustard yellow.
While Corduroy Sport Coat do a great job of keeping you warm.
Get more bang for your buck by doubling your coat as an accent piece from your outfit.
- Get the best of both worlds by wearing a brightly colored patterned coat!
- Opt for a neutral color (e.g., black, brown, tan, gray) to keep your outfit more streamlined and professional.
16. Add a short Corduroy Sport Coat to your wardrobe to make your outfit more visible.
Short fur coats combine the versatility of a jacket with the warmth of a Corduroy Sport Coat.
Short Corduroy Sport Coat provides a lot more flexibility to your outfits.
As they leave your legs and hips much more visible.
Incorporate a shorter animal or synthetic fur coat into your outfit to add some flair to your future outfits!
- Short Corduroy Sport Coat coats can be paired with both casual and formal outfits.
- Pair these coats with a pair of formal pants if you want to dress up, and jeans or khakis if you want to dress down.
17. Choose a longer fur coat if you want to prioritize warmth.
Long Corduroy Sport Coat provides invaluable protection from the cold weather while also adding a fun accent to your outfit.
- Select a collared coat if you want an especially fancy look.