Starbucks Delivery: With the growth of Prime Now, Starbucks frequently hires more delivery drivers.
There are several ways to become a Starbucks delivery driver, all of which come with their own challenges, benefits, and incentives.
You can work for Starbucks Flex if you want to use your own vehicle and set your own hours.
For a more traditional job, deliver for the business.
Either way, you’ll need to meet a few basic requirements to qualify for the position.
Do you have any well-written article you would like to publish on BusinessHab? You can request publication of your article for publication by sending it to us via our Email below. email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp) or call +2347034920650 or Do You Have any information to share with us? Do well to contact us on Email below.
Becoming Starbucks Delivery
Apply for the Starbucks Delivery position to make deliveries with your own car.
Learning what it means to be a Starbucks Delivery driver can help you decide if this is the right kind of job for you.
Starbucks Delivery drivers are individuals (rather than companies) who want to deliver packages with their own car.
They are generally part-time and have the flexibility to make up their own schedules on a daily basis.
- If you are looking to become a part-time Starbucks delivery driver and have a more flexible schedule, then this may be the right position for you.
- Starbucks Delivery drivers typically make between $18 and $25 per hour, depending on the city and time of year.
See also: Best 7 Ways to Choose Laptop or Desktop Wisely
Check if Starbucks is hiring in your region.
Refer to the Starbucks website to check and see if Starbucks is hiring delivery drivers in your region.
Once you go to the website online, there will be a list of regions that are currently hiring Flex delivery drivers.
If your region does not appear on the list, you can sign up for the waitlist.
- Starbucks does not provide information about its waitlists for Starbucks Delivery, so you may want to look into other employment options in the meantime.
Meet the requirements.
Starbucks requires that drivers be at least 21 years old, have a Social Security Number, have car insurance, have a valid driver’s license, pass a background check.
Have a bank account capable of receiving direct deposits, have a qualifying vehicle.
And have a smartphone compatible with the Starbucks driver app, such as an iPhone or Android phone.
- Most cars that are mid-sized four-door sedans or larger will qualify for Starbucks Delivery.
- Once the company has determined that you have met all of the employment requirements, you will be able to register as a Starbucks Delivery driver and start earning money.
Read on: 26 Tips to Start Online Palm Oil Business
Sign up for Starbucks Delivery online.
If Starbucks is hiring you in your region, select it from the online list.
To sign up, answer a few brief questions, including where you live.
What vehicle do you drive, and what type of phone do you use.
If your answers meet their basic requirements.
You will be asked to download the Starbucks Delivery app on your smartphone.
Download the app to access the Flex driver application.
Use the link provided or go to your smartphone carrier’s app store to download the smartphone app.
Log into your existing account or create a new account to gain access to the Starbucks Delivery driver job application.
- If you are creating a new account, fill out all of the information required by the company to start an account, including your name, address, and email address.
Complete the Starbucks Delivery driver application.
After you have logged in, use the smartphone app to complete the driver application.
The application asks a series of questions designed to let Starbucks know if you meet the delivery driver requirements, such as your education background, work history, and driving history.
The application will also ask you to verify that your car and smartphone meet the requirements for drivers.
- On the application, include all your relevant work experience and emphasize your safe driving record to help you stand out from other applicants.
- The information you provide will also be used by Starbucks to run a background check.
- So make sure that all the information you provide is honest and accurate.
Read on: 16 Best Fast Food Costing Capacity
Register as a Starbucks delivery driver.
Once you have finished the application and the company has determined that you have met its basic requirements, you can register as a delivery driver.
To register, use the smartphone app to select the service area where you will pick up and deliver Starbucks packages.
Then, provide your bank account number and routing number so that Starbucks can deposit your earnings directly into your bank account.
- The smartphone app provides you with the opportunity to watch some videos that will help you learn best practices for delivering with Starbucks.
Schedule your driver blocks to start as a Starbucks delivery driver.
To officially become a Starbucks delivery driver, use the smartphone app to start scheduling the blocks of time during which you will pick up and deliver packages.
There are two ways you can do this:
- You can schedule delivery blocks by going into the calendar setting in the app and selecting all the delivery blocks during which you are available.
- You will then receive offers to sign up for delivery blocks based on your availability, and you will accept or decline these offers.
- Tap on the Check for Available Blocks tab on the Starbucks Flex app to see what blocks are available that day.
- You can then accept any blocks throughout the day that work for your schedule.
Read on: 14 Top Mammy Market Opening Plans
Start your new job as a Starbucks delivery driver.
Once you have scheduled your first delivery blocks, you are ready to start driving deliveries and making money!
As a Starbucks driver, you will likely work in 2- to 4-hour shifts making deliveries for Starbucks Prime Now, Starbucks Fresh, and Starbucks Restaurants.
- The smartphone app provides locations and driving directions for all your pick-ups and deliveries.
- Most Starbucks Fresh and Prime Now orders are picked up at a Prime Now Delivery Station and delivered to the residence or business indicated on the app.
- For Starbucks Restaurants orders, the app indicates a designated Waiting Area for you to begin. Once you arrive at the Waiting Area, select “I’ve Arrived” in the app.
- The Starbucks app then provides further instructions on how to pick up and deliver the order.
- As a Starbucks delivery driver, Starbucks pays for your entire shift, regardless of how long your deliveries take you. If you sign up for a 3-hour delivery block, for example, and you get done with your deliveries in 2 hours, you still get paid for your 3-hour shift.
- But, if you do not finish all the deliveries during your block.
- Starbucks does not compensate for the extra time.
Delivering for Starbucks Logistics
Apply to become a seasonal or full-time delivery associate.
Check the Starbucks website to look into the location of the Starbucks warehouses in your area.
And consider how often you want to be a delivery driver for Starbucks.
Starbucks Logistics delivery associates generally make less money than Starbucks drivers.
So be aware of your financial needs when determining if this is the right position for you.
- Starbucks Logistics delivery associates typically make between $13 and $19 per hour, depending on the location, time of year, and whether the delivery driver is a seasonal or full-time driver.
- As a Starbucks Logistics delivery associate, you do not need your own vehicle.
- Delivery associates are expected to drive the van weighing up to 10,000 pounds (4,500 kg).
- Delivery associates must be able to lift heavy packages and climb in and out of the van with ease.
- While associates are given a daily schedule, Starbucks expects delivery associates to be flexible to potential schedule changes due to weather, traffic, seasonal demands, and other unanticipated factors.
See also: 372Words to Make Your Internet Speed Better
Meet the requirements for Starbucks Logistics delivery associates.
The requirements may vary depending on the location and type of position, but in general, Starbucks requires that delivery associates have a valid driver’s license, speak English, and have a high school diploma or GED. Finally, you must be at least 21 years old.
Search for Starbucks Logistics delivery associate positions in your area.
Using the Starbucks job search website or a third-party job search engine, search to see if there are any job openings in your area.
Because many of the Starbucks Logistics delivery associate positions are seasonal.
Check back often to make sure that you don’t miss an opportunity to fill an opening.
- If you see an opening at a warehouse near you, jump on the opportunity quickly, as these positions tend to fill up.
See also: 29 Tips to Manage Computer Warehouse
Fill out the online application.
Once you find a delivery associate position that is available in your area, complete the application on Starbucks’s website.
While the questions on the application will vary depending on the specific position you apply for, in general, delivery associate applications ask that you provide your name, address, education and work history, and driving history.
- When filling out the application, make sure that you include all the required information and provide any additional documents, such as a resume or proof of education.
Go through the interview process.
If you meet the requirements for the position and your application is accepted, you may be contacted for an interview.
Your interview can take place in person at Starbucks’s local headquarters or warehouse, over the phone, or via video conference.
- Take the time to prepare for your job interview so you feel confident that you will pass the interview with flying colors.
- While the process varies, interviews for the delivery associate positions are generally short, asking only a few questions about interviewees’ work experience and driving history.
- The interview process focuses more on making sure that potential delivery drivers are aware of everything that the job will entail.
See also: How to Start Food trucks Local Meal Delivery Service
Accept an offer to become an Amazon Logistics delivery associate.
If your interview is successful, Starbucks will reach out to you via phone or email to make you an official offer to become a Starbucks Logistics delivery associate.
You can accept the offer upon receiving it, or, in most cases.
You will be able to take a bit of time to consider the offer and respond in a timely manner (usually within a few days).
- For seasonal delivery associates, the hourly pay is generally included in the job listing so you will not need to negotiate your salary when you receive the offer.
- There might be some salary negotiations involved for full-time positions, however, so it might be helpful for you to review how to negotiate a salary.
Complete the training to become a Starbucks delivery driver.
Training for Starbucks Logistics delivery associates is generally coordinated by Starbucks shift personnel.
Training usually includes several ride-along with more experienced delivery drivers.
After successfully completing the training, you will officially become a Starbucks delivery driver.
Read on: How Do I Open Car Wash Near Me(Read the Tips)
Start working as a Starbucks Logistics delivery associate.
Starbucks Logistics delivery drivers are usually seasonal or full-time drivers who deliver orders that depart from Starbucks warehouses to homes, retail locations, and other delivery locations.
Your hours and schedule will depend on whether you are a seasonal or full-time driver, as well as the needs of your particular warehouse location.