Rainbow friends: Rainbow Friends is a Roblox horror experience that emulates games like Piggy, Five Nights at Freddy’s, Poppy Playtime, and more that turn a seemingly friendly environment into a horrifying nightmare.
Looking for exciting activities to add to your bucket list of things to do with your best friend? Luckily for you, the options are just about endless! From exploring unfamiliar places to learning new skills and hobbies together, there’s always something for you and your best friend to do together. But, if the sheer amount of possibilities feels overwhelming, the handy list of activities below may help you figure out exactly what you want to do with your BFF next.
Read on: How to Use Research to Win a Sorensen Forensics Consulting Case
When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world. You can request publication of your article for publication by sending it to us via our Email below. firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/WhatsApp) or call +2347034920650. Click here to start business now with businesshab.com
1. Things You Should Know
- Try a few activities in the comfort of your own home, like a game night, spa day, or movie marathon with your best friend.
- Get outside and do outdoorsy things with your best friend. You could go to a bonfire, go hiking, or go camping together.
- Visit thrilling new places with your best friend. You could try a new restaurant, go on a quick road trip, or plan an entire vacation abroad with your BFF.
2. Make an entire day out of watching your favourite movies with your BFF. What’s more fun than kicking back on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and one of your favorite people in the world? Choose a theme for your movie marathon, and put together a list of movies that fit in with that theme. Then, spend the day (or night) watching them all!
- For example, you and your BFF might decide you’re in the mood for a day of disaster thrillers, so your watchlist might include Twister, San Andreas, and 2012.
See also: Get rich or die tryin cast: The Fastest Way to Get Rich
3. Have a spa day.
Kick back with your favorite spa treatments in the comfort of your home. Confer with your BFF and figure out what kind of spa treatments both of you are in the mood for. For example, the two of you could apply face masks, give one another manicures, or soak your feet in bath salts. All in all, having a DIY spa day can be a relaxing escape for both of you.
- If you have the funds, you could make it a real spa day! Pick a spa and book a couple of treatments you can do with your best friend there.
4. Binge-watch a TV show.
Pick a show you’ve been wanting to watch and enjoy it with your BFF. Do you and your best friend have similar tastes in TV shows? If so, start a show you’re both excited about (or re-watch an old mutual favorite). To complete the experience, bring a few of your favorite snacks and drinks, and have your bestie do the same.
- Even if you and your best friend don’t always watch the same shows, you could treat this as an opportunity to introduce one another to your favorite shows and take turns watching one another’s TV picks.
5. Pick up a brand new hobby.
Try something that both of you find exciting and want to learn about. Luckily, there are so many different hobbies out there for you and your best friend to try. Don’t be afraid to experiment with a few different activities until you find one you can both enjoy together and keep doing on a regular basis.
- This brand-new hobby could be anything, from an artistic activity like painting, making pottery, or playing guitar to physical activities like archery or martial arts.
6. Enjoy the great outdoors, either on a new trail or an old favorite. If you and your best friend are outdoorsy types, head out on a nearby hiking trail and spend a few hours out in the woods (or up in the mountains). Bring some snacks and plenty of water so the two of you can enjoy a makeshift picnic while you’re out on the trail, too.
Read on: Top 10 Mass Communication Jobs You Can Apply For
7. Have an all-day shopping spree.
Expand your wardrobe with your best friend’s help. There are lots of ways to make shopping fun! You could pick out clothes for one another to shake things up, try on wild new clothes you normally wouldn’t think to wear, or just be there to give one another encouragement as you try on clothes. You can even help one another pick out the best outfits to take home at the end of the day.
- While you’re shopping, why not pick out matching BFF jewelry? You could get bracelets, necklaces, or some other token to represent your friendship.
8. Learn a new language.
You and your BFF can motivate one another to keep learning. After all, picking up a new language takes time and practice—but with your BFF egging you on and learning at the same pace as you, you’ll both be able to stick with it. Pick a language that both of you are eager to learn more about, and start teaching yourselves using an app like Duolingo or Rosetta Stone.
- If you aren’t sure what language to learn, there are plenty of ways to make a decision. You could pick a language based on your heritage (or your BFF’s), or choose based on a country you’d like to visit together.
9. Have a board game night.
Board games are a fun and easy way to pass the time with your BFF. On a board game night, come prepared with a pile of your and your best friend’s favorite games—plus snacks and drinks, of course. Work your way through the stack of games (and, if you both tend to be competitive, keep track of your wins and losses as you play).
- Are video games more your thing? Have a video game night with your bestie rather than a board game night, and play fun, exciting 2-player games like Mario Kart or Overcooked.
10. Play games via video call.
Game virtually with your BFF when you can’t meet in person. Whether you live far apart or just can’t meet in person at the moment, games can help you stay connected despite the distance. You could play a board game if both of you have the same one, play a game of cards online using the Playing Cards website, or play an online game like Fortnite or Minecraft together.
- You could also use an app like Words with Friends or Yahtzee with Buddies.
- If you’d rather skip the apps and online games, you could play a game of “Would You Rather?” or “Truth or Dare?” while on a video call.
See also: 17 Tips on How to make money online in Nigeria
11. Scheduled classes are a great way to see your BFF regularly. Find a class you’re both interested in taking and sign up together. You could look for classes at a local community college, take an online course, or look for listings based on the skill you want to learn—like running an online search for a cooking class in your area, for example.
- There are plenty of online classes you can take using platforms like Skillshare and MasterClass.
12. Read the same book at the same time.
13. Have a picnic.
- The great thing about picnics is that you can have them just about anywhere. Are you and your BFF fans of the beach? Head there! Do you live near a charming local park? That’s another perfect spot.
14. Try a new restaurant.
- Alternatively, on days when both of you are looking for comfort food, you could go to your favorite restaurant together.
See also: Hygge and West: The Ultimate Guide to the Danish Lifestyle
15. Go camping together.
- Come up with some activities you can do while camping, too. You could go fishing together, catch fireflies, or do some stargazing when night falls.
16. Roast marshmallows, tell ghost stories, and enjoy the warmth of the fire. Even if camping isn’t your thing, it’s always nice to sit outside around a roaring fire and spend quality time with your best friend. Find a local bonfire to attend, or, if you have access to a safe and secure fire pit, you could always light your own bonfire instead.
- If you live near the water, plenty of local beaches host bonfire nights.
- While you and your BFF are seated around the fire, there’s still plenty for you to do! You can make s’mores, stargaze, or sing a few of your favorite campfire songs.
17. Watch a movie while video-calling each other.
- Be sure to pause it when either of you gets up for a bathroom break or snack, so you can start and finish the movie together.
18. Have an arts and crafts day.
19. Bake something delicious together.
- If you’re in the mood for something savory rather than something sweet, you could always cool a brand-new recipe for lunch or dinner with your friend instead.
- There are also plenty of ways to find recipe ideas. For example, you could consult a cookbook or look for viral recipes on social media platforms like Tik Tok and Pinterest.
See also: What is Hygge? The Danish Concept of Happiness in 6 Simple Steps
20. Visit the nearest beach (or pool).
21. Road trips are great for exploring new places and unknown routes. If you and your BFF are the types to plan everything to a T, take some time to plan out your car route and the stops you’d like to make along the way. If you’re a more spontaneous duo, throw some essentials in your bag and see where the road takes you!
- It’s completely up to you whether you want to take a weekend-long road trip or a two-week-long road trip. Sometimes, even a short vacation can be the perfect little getaway.
22. Spend a day exploring the nearest city.
Read on: 5 Creative Ways to Boost Advertising for Your Startup
23. Have a sleepover.
- You could even pull an all-nighter. Stay awake from dusk until dawn with your bestie…but be prepared to take a nap the next day.
24. Visit a drive-in movie theater.
- Some towns and cities also offer outdoor movies in local parks, where you can sit on a blanket or lawn chair and watch the film. Check your local listings to see if there are any drive-in (or outdoor movies) available.
25. Go bowling together.
- Bowling can also be a fun double date option if you and your BFF both have significant others (or, at least, people you’re dating).
See also: 6 of the Most Important Branches of Agriculture You Should Know
- Think about songs that might be significant to the two of you and your friendship, specifically. Maybe there’s a song you used to jam out to at school dances or a song they recommended to you that you really loved.
- The more meaningful each song in the playlist is, the more meaningful that playlist will be for your BFF.
27. Go on a dessert crawl.
- At each dessert spot, you and your BFF could each order something and then sample one another’s picks. You could even rate them after all is said and done and decide which dessert was the cream of the crop.
- Of course, there’s nothing wrong with a good old-fashioned pub crawl, either. If you and your bestie prefer grabbing drinks to grabbing dessert, hit up a few local bars instead.
28. See your favorite band together.
- You could also look for music festivals for you and your BFF to go to together, and spend a few days chilling outside while listening to live music.
Read on: Post Graduate Programs in Data Science: A Comprehensive Guide
29. Plan a trip abroad.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have the funds to book a trip right away. Start by doing some research on potential places you could go together and find out roughly how much it would cost.
- Then, after saving your money to the point that you and your BFF can afford the trip, go for it! There’s no better way to spend time together than to visit a place you’ve always wanted to see together.
30. Sign up for a fitness challenge together.
- Consider downloading a fitness tracking app on your phone that allows you to share your fitness activity with friends and track each other’s progress as you go.
See also: Best Prices On Delta-10 Disposable Vapes 2022
- Once you have your photos, you could even print and frame one for your BFF (or to keep in your room, alternatively).
32. Sing a few karaoke duets.
- You could also set up a karaoke machine at home for you and your BFF and have a DIY karaoke night.
33. Visit an amusement park.
34. Volunteer for a cause you both believe in.
- For example, if you and your BFF are both animal lovers, you could always see if your local animal shelter has a need for volunteers.
Read also: 25 Ways on How to Start a Vinyl Supply Business
35. Host a barbeque.
- If you like fancier parties, you could host a dinner party together instead. Dress up, invite all your friends, and cook a feast for dinner with your friend’s help.
37. Write each other letters to open in the future.
- The amount of time you wait is totally up to you and your BFF. You could hang onto the letters for 10 years, 20 years, or more.
- If you like the idea of a full-fledged time capsule, you could do more than just write letters. You and your best friend could place a few sentimental items in a jar or airtight container, and agree on a date to open the capsule again.
See also: What are Forex Expert Advisors, And Which Ones are the Best for the year?
38. Give one another a makeover.
- If a makeover with makeup and clothing isn’t your cup of tea, you could try a different kind of makeover—like rearranging or redecorating one of your bedrooms, for example.
39. Try an extreme sport together.
- You could even turn your mutual love of extreme sports into a getaway trip, and travel to spots where you can knock off some bucket list activities like wakeboarding, parasailing, or mountain boarding.
Read on: Lizzy Matt’s Guide to Off Road Recovery
40. Make signature cocktails for one another.
- If you aren’t sure what to mix with the base spirit, look up recipes online using that spirit to find compatible ingredients.
Read on: The Best Solutions for Recovering Your Lost Google Account
41. Scrapbooking your friendship can be nostalgic and fun for both of you. Start by gathering up anything sentimental related to your friendship that could fit inside a scrapbook: photos, drawings, pressed flowers, ticket stubs, and so on. Then, arrange everything in the scrapbook with your BFF so that you both have a treasured memento of your time together.
- You could each make your own scrapbook—or, if you prefer, you could take turns holding onto a single scrapbook that the two of you make together.