Car Wash Business: I want to discuss on how to start car wash business in Nigeria. This is a very lucrative sector to key info.
Kudos to the muddy and dusty nature of the Nigerian environment.
Here, even if cars are just parked they still get dirty.
Get expert advice on becoming a successful business owner with BusinessHAB Business category! Our step-by-step articles can help you navigate the ins and outs of the business world, from forming a public limited company (PLC) to measuring company growth of an existing company. Learn how to avoid unionization of a company, identify industry trends, implement efficiency strategies, and more! You can request publication of your article for publication by sending it to us via our Email below. email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp) or call +2347034920650
People need to regularly keep their cars clean. there is therefore bound to be a steady flow of patronage for you. The market is an ever-growing one.
What you need is an excellent marketing concept and a good location. You can be rest assured of over N25,000 daily by investing in this business.
Related: Top 30 Man-power Business in Nigeria
You might just want to take a stroll to a few good cars washing business spots/centers in your town/city to have a feel of what the turnout could be and also determine the influx of motor vehicles on daily basis as well as what the car washers’ earnings if we stake the average bill to N1000 per motor vehicle cleaned. It will
It will be amaze you that most of them earn over twenty-five thousand naira, N25,000 every day.
To start a profitable car washing business, you can follow these very simple steps:
1. Formulate a business plan as this will help you to plan out all the long, medium and short term requirements of the business and also assist you in operating this business smoothly.
2. Pitch a Good location. Look out for a convenient location with high demand for car washing services. Pick a busy section of town like a highway, main road closely etc. which can be seen by more people. The More visibility it is to vehicles, the more money your business will make.
3. Get your business Registered with the corporate affairs commission (CAC) of Nigeria
4. Learn and master the requirements for starting a car wash business in Nigeria.
5. Secure/Acquire the much-needed car wash tools and equipment like water PVC tank, pumping machine and host, buckets, brushes, etc. You may yet make use of local water supply if you have limited funds to sink a borehole.
6. Cement/Concretize the floor of your car wash business, and incorporate a section for customers’ relaxation as they waiting for your car wash services.
7. Research and think up other extra services lucrative you can add. These could include self-vacuuming and waxing or any other one which you can offer.
8. Secure sufficient finances for the business and publicize the enterprise using tested promotional methods such as fliers and referral coupons creatives as well as word of mouth. It costs, depending on location and other logistics, about N150,000 to kick start a car washing business in Nigeria.
9. Do a good feasibility study to ascertain the cost involved and needed items for starting your car was business.
10. It is advised you register and legalize your business first with corporate affairs commission (CAC) of Nigeria so as to avoid harassments by regulated authorities. As much as you can, register and identify with the different associations involved in car was business in Nigeria.
11. Advertise your services via media like flyers, posters, social media etc.
12. Maintain customer friendliness in order to receive the much sought after patronage from your customers and prospective clients
13. Be unique in your service delivery
Car Wash Business Plan and Why You Need It
A business plan is a well-planned documentary of current research, based on present and past experiences and possibilities/prospects in the car wash line of business.
Some of the information you would find here includes:
1. how to start a car wash business,
2. how to get the customers’ attention,
3. how to retain make and profits customers from these etc.
Based on logistics, you can recover more than 10,000 naira every day and over 60,000 every week.
What this implies is over 240,000 in one month. Also, you can spin in over 2,880,000 million naira within a year from your business in Nigeria.
Aside from this, a car wash business plan will enable you to not only start your car wash business centre. But additionally arm you with necessary skills in human resource management. Areas to go into include staff employment, management and staff operation. The resultant effect is continuous patronage from customers.
The car wash business plan will provide you a blueprint on profitability since all financial projection necessary for the success and sustenance of the business has been budgeted like the car wash business marketing analysis, car wash business break even analysis, sales forecast, SWOT analysis for your car wash business, competitor analysis, et. al.
Tools & Equipment, Requirements For Starting Car Wash Business in Nigeria
Car wash business has its own equipment and tools required for it to run smoothly. A list of necessary equipment and tools together with basic requirements for starting a car wash business in Nigeria are detailed below.
As I have earlier hinted, a good business location is a very important factor if you must break even in your car washing business in Nigeria. Go for such an area which has dense population and with much traffic. Consider a place where a large number of cars pass on a regular basis. Ensure also, that your car wash business in cited in an open location where it can be easily sighted, approached and patronized.
You may start on a low scale by moving from house to house. Do this within your neighborhood to clean people’s cars for a fee. This is a good idea in when faced with limited finance. you can also adopt this methid to afford a conducive location to site your car wash business.
1. Get a Car Wash Machine
2. Get Water – Sink Borehole, Well or Fill up a GeePee Tank
3. Get Storage (GeePee) Tanks
4. Get Generator Set
4. Get Buckets, Brushes for tyres, detergents, soaps and Towels
This article on how to start a car wash business in Nigeria serves as a blueprint. gives a detailed approach to starting a Car wash business. the tips for success if you to go into this line of business has been given in this guide.
Undoubted, Car washing business is a very profitable and highly rewarding business. Doing it in Nigeria could give you good money, although many people may not have been aware. The good news is that it does not necessarily require much startup capital, yet is quite promising.